Tuesday 6 July 2010

Update and Formspring!!!



Hello everyone!!

First of all I wanna say that I'm soo sorry for the lack of blog posts lately! I just havent really gotten round to posting anything. If you have any requests please leave them in the comments :)

I've been trying to enjoy the summer, but unfortunately with the terrible weather its not been soo fun. lol Dont you just hate it when you are stuck doing exams and the weather is nice, sunny and hot outside. Then when summer finally starts, the rain starts too. :(

I'm excited to finally go and see eclipse next week :) Who has seen it?

Also I wanna say a huge thank you to all my new lovely followers.
Cant believe my blog has 11 followers and my twitter has 25 followers.
Thank you all soo much, you have made me soo happy! :)

I also got a formspring! So please check it out and ask me anything.

So what have you all been up to? Gone on any holidays?

Oh and before I forget I went to Asda yesterday, and they have a really good sale going on, I got a cute pair of ear rings :) which I will no doubt show you in another post!

Well everyone thanks for reading and dont forget to ask me whatever you want on My Formspring!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment