Friday 23 July 2010

EOTD!! :)

Helloooo!!!! :)

Well here is another eye of the day for you all!


For this look, I used:
  • Revlon Eyeglide - 01 Pearl
  • A little eyeshadow palette
  • No7 Intense Volume Mascara
  • Random Black Eyeliner

First of all I started by using the Revlon Eyeglide in the shade pearl all over the eyelid, right up to the eyebrow as a base.


The eyeshadows I used was out of this little palette. I got it a long time ago so I can't remember where.
In the pan the colours look quite shimmery but when on the eye it doesn't. You can always find similar colours.


I packed on the silver colour (top row, middle colour) on the lid.
I then added some of the dark grey/black colour (top row, third colour) into the crease.
I used the white (top left colour) as a highlight and I added some into my inner corner.
To complete the look I added some black eyeliner, and No7 Intense Volume Mascara.

Also If you wanted you could add some false lashes [which I don't have :( ]
Or some black liquid eye liner.
And for the lips I wore just a nude pink coloured lipgloss.

But all in all, I love this simple look.
And here is the finished look; (sorry, I got a little camera happy! lol)




No comments:

Post a Comment