Friday 16 July 2010

1001 Little Beauty Miracles?!?!? And Update!!!!


Hello Lovies!

So whilst doing some tidying out in my room (boring I know lol) I cam across a book I got ages ago (if not years ago lol), I think it came free with a newspaper. It was called 1001 Little beauty Miracles.
So after glancing through a few pages I thought it would be quite interesting to share with you all. Of course I'm not going to post all 1001 tips on one blog post....that would be boring.
So what I was thinking, I could do several daily tips which I think are interesting and that you might want to read. And hopefully you'll learn something you didn't know before.
So thats what will be coming up in my next post.

Yet again, I want to apologise for the lack of posts recently, so, sorry my lovely followers.
And talking of lovely followers I want to say a HUGE thank you to my 12 followers of my blog and my 41 followers on my twitter . You all have made me soo happy!! :)

Here is my list of blog posts that I plan to do:
  • Daily Tips from 1001 Little Beauty Miracles
  • Tiny ASDA and Primark Haul
  • Review: Pearl Drops Replenishing White Liquid Calcium Toothpolish
  • Review: Dove Samples
  • EOTD's
  • Skincare Routine
Well thanks for reading! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment