Friday 25 June 2010

Want a brighter, whiter smile?



Heloo people!! xD
We all want that perfect white smile, well atleast I do anyway. However Im not prepared to fork out alot of money to do so.
So when I stumbled across 'Pearl Drops' in Poundland I thought theyd be worth a go! Sure it was only a quid, what could be the harm. Before I used this product I thought it 'wouldn't be up to much' since it was only a pound. Well, I was pleasantly surprised with the great results!

Its a 50ml bottle which is reasonable. And I got it in the Spearmint Flavour.


I have been using the Pearl drops for over two weeks now and I already have noticed a big difference. I love the spearmint flavour and its really refreshing. It leaves your teeth feeling very clean. and I love that lol

If you would like to see before and after pictures, please let me know in the comments!

speak to you all soon!
bye xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment