Sunday 27 June 2010

25 Random Questions Tag!!!

Well its another tag, I love doing these hehe

1. Do you have any pets?
Yes

2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.
My i-pod, my phone and my laptop! :)

3. What's the weather like right now?
col, bright, dry but the sun has gone :(

4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?
I dont drive yet, tho I will be starting lessons in September yay!!!

5. What time did you wake up this morning?
8am

6. When was the last time you showered?
5 hours ago

7. What was the last movie you saw?
She's all that. Its great!

8. What does your last text message say?
night night xo

9. What's your ringtone?
Tinie Tempah Frisky

10. Have you ever been to a different country?
Nope :(

11. Do you like sushi?
Havent tried it, tho i dont like anything raw so i probably wouldnt like it

12. Where do you buy your groceries?
Tesco's

13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
Nope

14. How many siblings do you have?
2

15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
laptop

16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
17 :)

17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
glasses

18. Do you color your hair?
yes (Y)

19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.
Go into town

20. When was the last time you cried?
Cant remember

21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
Chicken, mushrooms and onions :) yum

22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
cheeseburgers

23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
yes

24. What is your eye color?
blue

25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
yes i think so, tho i love them both. :)


I tag my first 2 lovely followers
  • Tonia
  • Jasmine (thhjasmine)
And anyone else who wants to take part!!!
If you want leave your responses as a comment or post it as a blog on your page!!

thanks for reading!!!!
xx

2 comments:

  1. I loved "She is all that". Nice post xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    I have only seen it the once, it was on e4 a few weeks ago (Y) i love all those romantic films lol

    ReplyDelete