Monday 28 June 2010

Review : Lashed Up mascara


Hello girlies!!!

Well I bought this mascara (along with an eyeliner) one day when I had ran out. lol
It was just a cheaper so I wasnt expecting much.
The eyeliner has become one of my favourites, lasts all day. It doesnt claim that it lasts all day but it does. and it doesnt smudge.
After having used the eyeliner I had some higher hopes for the mascara, but it was a slight let down. It does not and much thickness or length but defines lashes leaving them lovely and fluttery. The wand (brush) applicator is great so I think the formulation lacks.
Overall a good cheap product. I would defiantly re-purchase for the eyeliner.



2 comments:

  1. Like the look of the wand shape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy! sorry I'm only seeing your comment now :)
    yes I love bigger wands, its pretty good...for a cheaper mascara. Have you ever tried the tesco one? its pretty good too
    xxx

    ReplyDelete