Friday 25 June 2010

20 Questions Tag!!! Yay!!!

1.Thing you cannot leave the house without
My bag - because it has my purse and phone and ipod in it :)

2.Favorite brand of makeup
I love revlon, maxfactor and maybeline.

3.Favorite Flowers
I like any flowers that are bright coloured, orange, reds and purples.

4.Fav clothing stores
Has to be primark, quiz, NV and Internationale.

5.Fav perfume
212

6.Heels or flats
It has to be flats everytime, for the simple fact heels make my feet hurt :(

7.Do you make good grades?
Yea I think my grades are good.

8.Fav colors
Pinks and purples

9.Do you drink energy drinks?
Yes, I love them...maybe too much hehe

10.Do you drink juice?
Yes, I love them too. The pineapple and coconut juice from TESCO is my favourite.

11.Do you like swimming?
No, I hate it. I hate the smell at the swimming pool aswell :/

12.Do you eat fries with a fork?
sometimes yes and sometimes no lol

13.Whats your fav moisturizer?
neutrogena or olay

14.Do you want to get married later on in life?
Of course, i think everyone does

15.Do you get mad easily?
emm not really

16.Are you into ghost hunting?
nope

17.Any phobias?
spiders, insects, being hurt

18.Do you bite your nails?
no no no, i dont see why people bite there nails.

19.Have you ever had a near death experience?
No, thankfully :)

20.Do you drink coffee?
Sometimes :)


Thanks for reading. And now I tag anyone who wants to do this tag!
Please leave your answers in the comments!!


Bye!!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment