Wednesday 4 August 2010

NOTD & Review!!!


Hellloooo Lovlies!!!

So this is my first NOTD!

And I decided to use these lovely Revlon nails!
They are from the 'Runway Collection', '91104 Studio'.


So this is the second time I have ever tried false nails. The first time was just a cheap pack of false nails, they were terrible and they really did look fake. Also the glue was awful and so they kept falling off :(
So whilst trying these I didn't have high expectations. But I have been very surprised and I'm really happy with how they are lasting.

So here is some pictures;


Like I said I was pleasantly surprised.
If you frequently use false nails, then you have the technique on how to apply them perfectly but since this is my first time applying them in ages I think I done a pretty good job. Do you have any tips on applying the glue etc?
The glue is really long lasting, as this is my 5th day of wearing them.
I love the length as they are not too long, just a very natural length.
Overall, I am extremely happy, they are long-lasting, haven't chipped. So I would defiantly look into more false nails in the Revlons range.
However with me working Saturdays I have to remove them for hygiene reasons (as I work with food) which is a bummer! lol

So have you tried any of Revlons false nails? Any application tips?

thanks for dropping by!!!


3 comments: